Connecting for Excellence Headquarters
P.O. Box 2, Figline Valdarno
Florence 50063, Italy
Telephone: +39 349 561 0098
What are the benefits?
In regards to being in relationship with CFE International Network
1. Connection and involvement in an international & interdenominational Christian network, a ministerial alliance for local churches and five-fold ministries in over 25 nations working together.
2. Providing an international network and framework for the ongoing apostolic strategy of the Spirit of God that will increase the effectiveness of the way in which needs for connections and relationships are formed, transformed and maintained.
3. Also serving the purpose to increase the potential of harvesting which is intended to be engrafted into local churches.
4. Remembering that being associated or affiliated to the Connecting for Excellence International Network does not give us any ownership over your ministry (or your church properties and / or resources) in any way, as this is a Network, looking to enhance individuals and ministries.
5. Those who wish to take their relationship with CFE deeper through membership or ordination will receive an official, ready-to-frame, Ministerial Licensing / Ordination Certificate.
a) An Official Letter of Recommendation upon request.
b) Certification, reference and membership credentials for you and your ministry.
c) An official laminated ID card.
d) Access to a special Ministerial Hotline (Skype).
e) You will be invited, along with other pastors, to all CFE ministerial events.
f) No registration fee for all CFE leaders gatherings.
6. Through the Connecting for Excellence International Network, you can share in fellowship with its members from across the nation and around the world.
7. If you are a pastor then Dr. Alan would consider any invitation.
8. All those who are in relationship to CFE are listed under the RELATIONSHIP tab on this website (look at the different continents), giving you and your ministry exposure to all those who regularly visit this interactive site. This is especially helpful for those who do have not yet developed an Internet representation of their own.
9. All business owners will be listed with their business in a separate listing for Business Associates. This gives you the ability to market your products and services worldwide through our network.
10. CFE also embraces those who work in the secular world (i.e. market place) and outside of normal "church" environments. CFE has structures for leadership to assist, support, and mentor and train persons who minister in those areas.
11. Possibility of associating or affiliating to our Global Network of University Campuses.
12. Opportunity to participate and gain credits through correspondence studies, on-campus teaching (incl. special teaching seminars once a month at the Main Campus of the LICU University) or extension campus studies at any of our various campuses across the globe.
13. Those who request financial help will only be considered if they are a regular monthly seed sower into CFE or the Apostolic Supporter Fund.
14. In regards to Disaster Relief: We wish to aid those that have been affected by flooding, landslides, earthquakes - i.e. circumstances that were outside of their control. However this can only be done through the generosity of those who are in relationship with CFE. All monies designated to this project will then be distributed as the Holy Spirit directs.
15. Aiding the Poor: Again, we can only give to the poor as others donate to this cause. We need your help to help others.
CFE global network
is located within these diferent continents, we do hope and pray that you will join in with relationship with us as we continue to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world!